Sunday, November 9, 2008

Testimonials (Caligain)

I was a thin & underweight teenager, even though I was healthy as a child. I, actually, lost a lot of weight after falling sick with Jaundice. After the diet given to me during my treatment & recovery phase, I seemed to have lost my appetite completely. I just never had the interest or time to think about food. All my friends at high school loved the way I looked because I was thin & they weren’t, so I never ever thought that being skinny & underweight would ever affect me. The turning point in my life came when I tried to pursue my career as a flight cabin crew. I was instantly rejected as my BMI was 16.5 and I didn’t fit their requirements. For the 1st time, I felt so disappointed & dejected because of my thin structure. I was so confident that I would be selected but things didn’t turn out the way I pictured it.ain , weight , muscle , building , enhance

However, I wanted to achieve my dream job so I started following a diet that was supposed to help me gain some weight. This diet program was a complete failure for me as I had no appetite to eat even though the foods recommended by the dietician were healthy & delicious. Later a nutrionist that I frequently visited after the diet program fiasco asked me to try an herbal appetite building supplement, Caligain, which worked well for her other clients who wanted to gain healthy weight. Caligain instantly improved my appetite making me reach out for foods that I earlier disliked. I even felt an increase in my energy levels from the day I started on it. I successfully reached a healthy BMI level in just 2 months & got the job of my dreams in the next month itself. I, still, continue to take Caligain as it helps me maintain a healthy weight no matter where I go & what I eat…Thanks for making such a good product!
- Kristi Gracias, Minnesota.
gain , weight , muscle , building , enhance
I was skinny most of my life and wanted to gain about 10 pounds. I found Caligain on the Internet and ordered a bottle to try. I was hoping it would not be just another product that makes promises. I was really surprised because Caligain gave me so much in just one month that other products failed to give in past 10 years. I gained 3 pounds in a week. I have gained 15 pounds so far. I just want to thank Caligain from the core of my heart.
- Janice Burton, San Francisco.